Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Substitutions & Cancellations Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours before the start of the event, at no extra charge.
Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
- 8 weeks or more prior to the start of the event, no penalty
- 4 to 8 weeks prior to the start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
- 4 to 1 week prior to the start of event: 0% of the delegate fee
- No shows will be charged on the complete amount
- All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing
- There will be no refund of the amount provided for Substitutions & Cancellations, all the remaining amount will be carried forward to the next event
Every Hotel has their own cancellation policies for accommodation, and they generally apply when cancellations are made less than 30 days prior to arrival. Please contact us as soon as possible, if you wish to cancel or amend your accommodation. We will advise the cancellation policy of your accommodation before canceling or amending your booking, to ensure you are fully aware of any policies and refunds.