Date: June 27, 2020, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM EST | Location: Online Webinar
Voice of Global Nurses and Midwifes
Voice of Global Nurses and Midwives is an independent organization for the Nurses and Midwives. Its members include Nurses and Midwives from different parts of the world.
Currently, there is no international organization in favor of Nurses and Midwives to raise voice and support for the oppressed professionals. They are so many developing countries where Nurses and Midwives have no defined job description, salary status, or other benefits. Inadequate staffing of Nurses and Midwives results in health service not up to the standards. Due to a lack of empowerment to planning and decision making, the Nurses and Midwives are deprived and discouraged, resulting in poor job performance.
After COVID-19 affected globally, Nurses and Midwives played a vital role and are still actively executing their duties with utmost dedication and sincereness. Due to short-staffing, they are left with no choice but to work extra hours stretching their shifts beyond the standard hours. Nurses and Midwives are unsafe and more vulnerable due to a shortage of the proper medical supply and PPE kits.
Aim & Objectives of the Alliance
- To build a global chain of Nurses and Midwives.
- To protect Nurses and Midwives from unwanted harassment in the workplace.
- To preserve the rights of Nurses and Midwives.
- To build a unified voice of Nurses and Midwives.
- To bring changes in leadership styles and new strategies for the Nurses and Midwives.
- Investigate the professional needs and meet the expectations of clients
- To share innovative ideas and participate in international conferences, workshops, and seminars.