2nd International Conference On Dental 2020
MomentEra is glad to welcome you all to the 02nd International Conference On Dental 2020 which will be held during Sep 21st - 22nd, 2020 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Here is a chance for you to be a part of one the biggest international event in the field of Dental. During this event, you will have a great chance to socialize with other researchers, scientists, professors, and students in the field of Dental. You should be able to discover novel opportunities and broaden your knowledge through this professional event. It will also serve as a great platform for participants for research Philomath’s to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Dental.
It withal provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Dental.
The main theme of the Dental - 2020 conference is “Exploring Innovative Research To Create Healthy Smiles“.
Dental - 2020 is anticipating around the globe and the two-day conference will include plenary sessions, keynote speeches, poster, and oral presentations.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Prague is the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic, the 14th largest city in the European Union, and the historical capital of Bohemia. Prague is a political, cultural, and economic center of central Europe complete with a rich history.
Prague is home to several well-known cultural attractions, many of which survived the violence and destruction of 20th-century Europe. Main attractions include Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square with the Prague astronomical clock, the Jewish Quarter, Petřín hill, and Vyšehrad.
Since 1992, the extensive historic center of Prague has been included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. The city has more than ten major museums, along with numerous theatres, galleries, cinemas, and other historical exhibits. An extensive modern public transportation system connects the city.
Prague is classified as an "Alpha −" global city according to GaWC studies and ranked sixth in the Tripadvisor world list of best destinations in 2016. In 2019; the city was ranked as 69th most liveable city in the world. Its rich history makes it a popular tourist destination, and as of 2017, the city receives more than 8.5 million international visitors annually. In 2017 Prague was listed as the fifth most visited European city after London, Paris, Rome, and Istanbul.
Scientific Sessions / Tracks
- Dental Lasers and Digital Radiography
- Advances in Dental Radiology 3D X-rays
- Dental Casting and Metal Fabrication Procedures
- Radiographic Modalities for Implant
- Dental cone beam computed tomography
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sports Dentistry
- Dental Anesthesia and Sleep Medicine
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Prosthodontics and Oral Implantology
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Carcinoma
- Dentistry in Stem Cell Regeneration and Repair
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Advanced Tools and Treatment Techniques in Dentistry
- Dental Marketing and Practice Management
- Dentistry and Interdisciplinary Medicine
- Nanotechnology application in Dentistry
- Dental Laboratory Materials and Processes
- Nutrition and Oral Health
- Forensic Odontology and Dental Anthropology
- Oral Microbiology and Pathology
- Green Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Oral Cancer
- Cancer Treatment And Oral Health
- Diagnosis And Prevention Of Oral Diseases
- Dental Pharmacology
- Dental Crown
- Dental Implant
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Dental Pain
- Dental sealants
- Digital Dental Impressions
- Fillings and Restoration
- Intraoral scanner
- Cleft surgery
- Oral and facial pain
- Advanced Imaging in Smile Design
- Nano Dentistry
- Forensic Dentistry
- Advanced Technology in Dental Practice
- Dental Fractures
- Pulp Dentistry
- Oral Dentistry
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Advanced Tools and Techniques in Dental Science
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Pathology, Radiology and Medicine
- Oral Health and Biology
- Diagnosis and Prevention of Oral Disease
- Therapy and Treatment
- Future Trends in Dentistry
- Dental Anesthesiology
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Biomaterial Science
- Dentistry: Tools and Techniques
- Forensic Dentistry or Odontology
- Dental and Craniofacial genetics
- Dental Nursing